Charitable Tax # 131905614RR0001
Donate By Mail
Checks made payable to:
“PEI Family Violence Prevention Services,” “PEI FVPS” or “Anderson House”
Please send to:
PEI Family Violence Prevention Services
PO Box 964
Charlottetown, PE C1A 7M4
Donate By Phone
Gift of Securities
You can maximize your philanthropic gift to PEI FVPS by donating securities.
By giving securities such as publicly traded shares or mutual funds, in-kind to a registered charity, you pay zero capital gains tax on the appreciated value of your securities. That means it is even more tax-advantageous for you to make a gift of stock rather than cash.
Graph assumes marginal tax rate and donation tax credit of 45%.
More information on the tax rules associated with the charitable donations of securities can be found on the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) website by clicking here.
How to leave a legacy:
• Prepare a will.
• Leave a gift in your will for PEI Family Violence Prevention Services.
• Leave a specific dollar amount or a percentage of your assets to PEI Family Violence Prevention Services.
• Consider using assets for your legacy gift.
• Name PEI Family Violence Prevention Services as a beneficiary of your RRSP, RRIF or pension plan.
• Name PEI Family Violence Prevention Services as the beneficiary of an existing life insurance policy.
• Purchase a new life insurance policy naming PEI Family Violence Prevention Services as the beneficiary.
• Ask your financial or estate planning advisor to include charitable giving as part of your financial plan.
For more information or to explore any of these giving opportunities, please contact Emily Anne Fullerton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-894-3354 ext. 222
Building Bright Futures Campaign
In 2016 we launched our Building Brighter Futures Endowment Campaign. The goal of the campaign was to raise a $1 Million dollar endowment for investment with the Community Foundation. Well-managed investments raise 4-5% in interest annually. The interest funds our programs and services each year. These known dollars help secure important programming across the Island.
You can still become one of our Future Builders! Click here to learn how.